In collaboration with Arletti & Partners law firm
New Fulfillments for Posting in EU
- According to Directive 96/71 all employees must perform their activities in the foreign country fulfilling mandatory provisions concerning – Working Hours and Remuneration conditions.
- Directive 2014/67 Enforcement of the Directive 96/71, empowers countries the right to impose others mandatory requests as: – Preliminary Posting Declaration and Nomination of a foreign domiciled representative.
- Coordination with Quibica HQ is essential in order to fulfil all these legal provisions
- All provision of services through contractors must be provided only after the signature of a procurement contract by Qubica
- The same must be observed by Sub- Contractors
Self Employed Workers
- Self Employed Workers must sign the Procurement contract before the starting of their activities.
- Must demonstrate their independence and capability to perform the service requested autonomously and with the adequate equipment.
- These capabilities must be demonstrated through authoritative documents: Company House Certificates – Governative Statements.