Dear visitor of our website,
as established by the European Regulation 2016/679 which deals with the protection of persons with regard to the processing of personal data, we provide below the following information:
- Access to the site involves the transmission of data as it is implicit in the use of communication protocols on the web, such data may allow the identification of the user; among these we mention the IP address and the domain names of the computers used for the connection, the URLs (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requests, the times of the requests, the method used in submitting the requests to the server, the size of the obtained files in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response, and other parameters concerning the operating system, the browser and the IT environment used by the user. These data are processed for the time strictly necessary and only for statistical purposes on the use of the site and to check its regular operation. The provision of such data is necessary as it is directly connected to web browsing.
- The voluntary forwarding of e-mails to the addresses indicated in this site does not imply the need to express consent, while it is necessary to read the information and express consent if the ‘contact form’ is submitted and sent; consent to the processing of data will be used to enable the writer to respond to requests and questions placed on the form itself.
- The data controller is Dr. Arletti Alessandro with registered office in 41121 Modena (MO) corso Cavour, 38 which can be contacted, in addition to the aforementioned address, also at no. telephone 059/223498, Fax 059/427091 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- The purposes of processing your data are:
– improving your browsing experience.
– the possibility of responding to your requests in the case of completing the form
The legal basis for data processing is your consent.
- Within the limits relevant to the aforementioned processing purposes, your data may be communicated to partners, consultancies, private companies, public bodies, appointed by the Data Controller for regulatory obligations or to be able to satisfy your requests. Your data will not be disclosed in any way, except to the Managers and authorized to the treatment in office, which are punctually identified in the document drawn up by the writer and related to the requirements imposed by the legislation, updated on a regular basis.
- Your data within the aforementioned purposes will not be transferred to third countries or to international organizations
- The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed or based on the deadlines required by law. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
- You have the right to:
– request access to your personal data, their correction, deletion, limitation and opposition to the processing and portability of data.
– revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the consent expressed before its withdrawal.
– propose a complaint to a supervisory authority.
- We remind you that the acquisition of your data is a necessary and implicit requisite when browsing the site, in the absence of your consent the navigation can not proceed.
- Finally, we inform you that there is no automated decision-making process in regards to it and that we will not use automated mechanisms to profile it, that is, to attribute some useful features to send you personalized commercial communications.
- In the event of our failings, please contact: n. telephone 059/223498, Fax 059/427091 and e-mail email@example.com
Cookies are a information stored in the computer during web site surfing, to process and identify data use.
A Cookie is a small file and will not take up space on the hard drive.
A Cookie is transferred from the web user hard drive to store the visited areas of a given web site.
This will allow the web user to reach pages of a previously visited web site with ease and speed.
There are several types of cookies.
1. Persistent cookies, these files stay on your hard drive even though the browser is turned off;
2. Session cookies, these are temporary and are erased when you close your browser at the end of your surfing session.
3. Third-party cookies, these are cookies that are set by one site, but can be read by another site.
Cookies used by A&P are a combination of these three types.
Data stored on cookies are constantly analised and provide information about web site use (for instance: web site most visited sections)
Web user’s browser can be set to accept all cookies, accept some types of cookies only, and reject all types of cookies.
We remind you that failure to accept cookies might not enable service access in areas requiring authentication.
Finally, we remind you that at the end of each surfing session the web user will be in a position to erase from the hard drive cache-memory as well as cookies.
5. Link to other website
A&P provides links to external web sites which are not powered by A&P and for which A&P are not responsible.
It will be clearly indicated when leaving A&P and therefore following such a link.
Furthermore please be aware that the privacy protection provided for you the A&P website is not valid when following external links, the web user must take responsibility, and accept the accessed own website policy.
6. Web data different use
We remind you that only for public order purposes, and according to the national regulations on security and state defense issues, personal data collected could be forwarded to public and judicial authorities in pursuance of their activities to prevent, check and repression of crimes.
This policy is intended to provide our web users a transparent and reliable service and preserves our company values.
If you have any questions about A&P’s web policy or should you experience problems or incongruities between the web contents and this policy, please do not hesitate to email us at:
8. Policy modification