Intended for students or recently graduated foreigners (currently unemployed) who have been offered a training project by an Italian company
The training project needs to be drafted according to the specific guidelines set every year by the Training Authority of the region where the company is located.Â Â
The candidate should as well match some requirements, such as demonstrate to have:
- Economical means of support covering the entire stay;
- Availability of accommodation in Italy covering the entire stay;
- Private health insurance covering the entire stay.
Â In order to obtain the visa:
- The Italian company has to draft a training project, to be approved by the Authorities of the Region where the training will take place;
- Upon approval of the project, the trainee has to apply for an internship visa at the Italian Consulate or Embassy ofÂ his/her home country.
You might also be interested inÂ Italian Work Visa