FOR YOUR MEETINGS AND SEMINARS ABROAD
- Commonly thought for short term visits related with the business activity of the applicant.
- Does not allow carrying out work activities.
FOR INSTALLATION AND TECHNICAL ACTIVITIES
- Depending on the destination country, the required visa might a business, a technical or even a work visa.
- Commonly thought for short term visits related with installation activities and technical assistance.
- Commonly in the frame of a purchase of commercial or industrial equipment or machinery from a company based in the home country.
FOR REMUNERATED WORK ACTIVITIES
- The required visa might be issued only after an official endorsement such as a pre-authorization issued by the Ministry of Labour in the destination country.
- Depending on the destination country, a work permit might have to be applied for once arrived in the country.
TO JOIN A FAMILY MEMBER ABROAD
- Commonly thought for a person’s following dependants.
- Might allow work activities.
Need to set up an International Assignment?
Explore Our Services
The global policy is the basis of each assignment as it grants equity among the assignees, and eases the HR processes.
The compensation and the benefits need to be designed professionally. This will ensure both the compliance with the regulations in force and the satisfaction of the employee, still in the frame of cost effectiveness.
Employment contracts and inter company agreements need to be compliant with the legislation of both sending and receiving company. This ensures that the assignment carries out legally.
RELOCATING TO THE NEW COUNTRY
Besides the legal aspects, an international assignment requires a specific care to the personal needs of the assignee and his/her family. Therefore, the company should not forget the importance of providing immigration and home finding services.
EQUITY OF TREATMENT
A&P uses a pre-structured policy and contract setup. As a result, each assignee is receiving a specific treatment according to his/her level and destination country.
A team of professionals in the field supports the company. This way, we avoid errors in the application of the law provisions of the home and destination countries and ensure a dialogue between the two.
A&P has the possibility to apply pre-structured packages and policies. As a result, the local HR services can easily start an international assignment being sure that all steps will be covered.
HOW WE WORK
We guide the client in providing us all the information we need to design the assignment. This will be based on the specific needs of the company business.
We start from the basic information on the client’s general needs, to develop the strategy that better fits the case.
Through our global network of trustworthly partners in all 28 EU countries and the largest economies in the world, we analyze the case and provide the client with:
- a global policy on international assignments that the client can also apply to future cases;
- the template of the labor contract to apply to the case, based on the applicable jurisdictions (eg. secondment contract, suspension and hiring contracts, etc…);
- the compensation package which is the most cost effective for the company and satisfactory for the assignee;
- a simulation of the assignee’s payroll, including the calculation of social security and tax in both home and destination country;
- a simulation of the company costs of the assignment.
If required by the country of destination, firstly we identify the proper work permit/visa for the assignee. Later, we support him/her in obtaining it.
Furthermore, we follow the case from the gathering of information up to the final permit collection. This will allow the employee to start with his/her assignment as per company’s indication.
We might support the family too, granting them the access and the long stay into the destination country along with the employee.
Thanks to our network of trustworthy partners, we grant the full support with the orientation and house search process in all the 28 EU countries and the largest economies in the world.
A&P will support you during:
- the first contact with the employee;
- the gathering of his needs and requirements;
- the real search and visit process;
- the lease negotiation and administrative fullfillments.
All according to the legislation in force.
Media service is always included as well as bank account opening, school for the children when required, and health care registration if feasible.
Our tax advisors can fully support both HR in the home and the destination country in creating the monthly payslip, according to all regulation in force, as well as in preparing the tax return (monthly or annual depending on the law provisions), by being a constant referent to the employee during the whole assignment.
110+ outbound immigration cases carried out from 2017 until today
A&P has a team of expert professionals in many areas: Labour Law, Social Security, Corporate Taxes, Individual Taxes, Immigration Law, Destination Services.
A&P makes processes easier and quicker by using an international well-known tool, which helps in arranging phone conferences as well as online presentations, with more actors taking part to them.
A&P has a team of multilingual professionals licensed by the Italian government and enrolled in the National Tax Advisors Government List and Professional Auditors.
We got the ISO 9001 TUV certificate in April 2016 and are now waiting for it to be renewed. It is one of the most trustful Seal in Quality Certification and it entrusts A&P Services Quality Level.