as established by the European Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 which deals with the protection of persons with regard to the processing of personal data, in execution of the provisions of Article 13 of the above Regulation we provide the following information:
- The data controller is Dr. Arletti Alessandro with registered office in 41121 Modena (MO) corso Cavour, 38 who can be contacted, in addition to the aforementioned address, also at no. telephone 059/223498, Fax 059/427091 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The purposes of the processing of your data consist in responding to your requests for information indicated in the form, providing assistance and support, sending information and commercial communications relating to the field of activity of the Data Controller. The legal basis for processing the data indicated therein is your consent.
- Within the limits relevant to the aforementioned processing purposes, your data may be communicated to partners, consultancies, private companies, public bodies, appointed as Managers by the Data Controller for regulatory obligations or to be able to satisfy your requests. Your data will not be disclosed in any way, except to the Managers and the Authorities to the treatment in charge, who are promptly identified in the document drawn up by the writer and related to the obligations imposed by the legislation, updated on a regular basis.
- Your data, within the limits of the aforementioned purposes, might be transferred to third countries or to international organizations.
- The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed or based on the deadlines required by law. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
- You have the right to:
– request access to your personal data, their correction, deletion, limitation and opposition to the processing and portability of data.
– revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the consent expressed before its withdrawal.
– propose a complaint to a supervisory authority.
- We remind you that the acquisition of your data marked with an asterisk is a necessary requirement to respond to your requests, in the absence of your consent, which must take place by ticking the appropriate box, the form can not be sent.
- Of course you can choose not to tick the appropriate box and then not to give consent to the processing of data, in this way the form will not be sent and no data will be acquired by us.
- Finally, we inform you that there is no automated decision-making process in regards to it and that we will not use automated mechanisms to profile it, that is, to attribute some characteristics useful for sending personalized commercial communications.
- In case of our shortcomings you can contact: n. telephone 059/223498, Fax 059/427091 and e-mail email@example.com.